[Bf-docboard] Blender Proceedings

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 10:56:04 CET 2010

Hi Mindrones,

Thanks for responding.

I did ask at this very docboard about how to start (I expected to join a
team which is already working on the wiki), but was advised to wait, and not
make any changes in sandpit, as it is not meant for 2.5.

So I stayed off the wiki. So naturally I could NOT know of any progress.

In my post, I emphasized "visible", because we do not get to see any
periodic updates on what's happening (such updates should reach the public
through *docboard *and *Blender website*; but I don't see any updates
there.).

While we have the weekly Developers' MoM, we don't have a similar updates
for documentation. Then how will the potential documenters know what's going
on and how they will get a cue to rush for a documentation sprint?

Just five people for the entire wiki project, who are unable to spare any
time?
What about re-enlisting those past volunteers who prepared the wiki for
2.4x?

***
I do appreciate your hard work in the face of difficulties.
But I was not focusing on those admin aspects at all.

I am focusing on the content-writing, uploading screenshots, preparing
charts to explain certain concept, etc.; because that is how I can
contribute here.

BTW Andrew has already posted his video and the slides at BlenderGuru site.

Thanks,
raindrops