[Bf-docboard] New Animation part

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 26 14:02:57 CET 2010

Hi everybody

Last week, I talk with mindrones about working on the Animation part of
the manual. We agreed on first, I’ll do a somewhat detailed proposition
about new chapters structures and page content, then discuss it, then
actually do the writing work.

So, I mumbled this all week, and prepared a first draft in wiki sandbox:
     wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Sandbox/NewAnimation

I’ll talk about all this with mindrones, and then hopefully begin the
real work. Of course, if anyone else is interested, he can let comments
on sandbox’s pages, or contact me (this ML, sometimes on IRC…).

Regards,
Bastien