[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 58, Issue 3

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 7 12:09:31 CET 2009

Hello,

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Roger Wickes wrote:

> Luca, I would rather NOT make a copy of the 2.4 as the
> basis for 2.5 in one fell swoop, because then it will look
> like there is stuff there, but the stuff will be bad.

fine for me, I suspect I haven't been clear about it when talking about
copying content from "Doc:Manual/*", I was meaning copying each page when
needed not all of them, so we agree.

About the index reorganization fine by me, just do it :)

> IN THE MEANTIME, there are still LOADS of
>  undocumented 2.49 features that still need something
> written on them, so please
> check the todo list, check out an item and work on it.
> As i have said before, this conversion will go so much
> faster if there is a 2.4 starter page to use.

Agree 100%, people should continue to work hard on 2.4 manual, and
switch to Doc:2.5/Manual only when we'll have Blender 2.5.1 as stated in
Ton's roadmap.

Luca

http://www.mindrones.com