[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Tue Nov 3 15:22:38 CET 2009

Is there, or can there be, a category like "Unported 2.5 Docs", that
each of the copied 2.49 manual pages can have assigned to them, then as
the pages are properly ported the category is removed? (This could even
be part of a template that tells the reader that the current page hasn't
been ported. There is already one of those, right?)

At least that way we can know what has/hasn't been ported across quickly
and efficiently and those people that would like to know what to port
will know where to go to see what needs doing.

Keith.