[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.5 documentation first proposal

Ira Krakow ira.krakow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:25:18 CET 2009

Very sensible approach.  We should not force users to move to 2.5 - a number
of them won't anyway.  We should preserve the option of staying in 2.4x.
Also, since the UI is so vastly different in 2.5, trying to document both in
one manual will clutter up the documentation and make it less clear for both
2.4x and 2.5 users.