[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 49, Issue 4

JimmyVolatile spam at useful.no
Tue Feb 10 21:01:31 CET 2009

Hi, Roger/all.

The BSoD Tutorials turned out to be listed in the Tutorials TOC  after all.
I kept the existing BSoD notice at the top, only adding a notice stating
that the tutorials are now also listed in the TOC. (I suggest we remove the
notice at the next major release of Blender or something.)

I also suffixed each BSoD tutorial with "(BSOD 2006)" to still mark them as
special tutorials and I've added a notice at the top of the BSoD page
stating the same. Maybe an idea to add a star icon to show that they are
high quality tutorials.

I'll get back to you regarding the duplicate tutorials I mentioned earlier.

Do anyone happen to know who's maintaining the blender.org tutorials (here:
http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/ ) at the moment, anyway?

With Regs,

Jarl

--