[Bf-docboard] Wiki editing rights request

Tim O'Brien tobrien at discursive.com
Sun Feb 8 18:03:10 CET 2009

I'm interested in supporting the Blender documentation effort.  I am a
novice Blender user, but I've written a few technical books.   I tried
to update the Blender FAQ with some simple questions aimed at the
Blender novice, but I saw that I needed to request editing privileges.
    Interested in helping out generally, but also interested in
filling in some gaps.   There are some great tutorials on the Blender
site, but I think there is an opportunity to fill in even more detail.