[Bf-docboard] Particle Pages

Tobias Regenbrecht regenbrecht at gmx.net
Mon Feb 2 07:18:03 CET 2009

Roger Wickes wrote:
> Well, You can move them over I guess, I mean I cannot stop the author from
> doing so, but I don't see how you could say the pages are complete.
You made some good points, the pages I've put together are not really great
manual pages and could (and should) have examples and more tips for usage in
general.

But: it was at that time pratical impossible for me to compile such examples,
because nobody has used the system before. So everything based on my own
experiments and the sparce commentary in the release logs.

May I remind you that you have yourself ripped my pages apart and created the
Emitter, Reactor and Hair particles pages?

I think it would be better to just finish the reference, and let the users
come up with great examples themself, which could then again be used in the
manual.

With kind regards