[Bf-docboard] Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 59, Issue 7

Patrick Tew patricktew at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Dec 31 01:42:55 CET 2009

Dear Blenders

Please forgive me if this is common knowledge, but when is the next issue of the manual, or any other form of documentation due out? The reason I want to know is that I thought that I might offer my services as an editor. I haven't had much experience as such, but I am a native English speaker and can produce a reference and credentials as required. Blender's probably already got it covered, but I thought I may be able to proof read and suggest/make corrections along with anything else I can do. Most of The Blender Foundation's stuff is really well written, but I have noticed some mistakes, such as spelling and grammar, in work translated into English, such as the Game Kit 2. I'm not sure how the Doc Board system works, or if the public are even allowed to see the manuals and books before it is released, but I'd like to help anyway I can. How do I volunteer for such a job at Blender? Would I be able to do be of any help? Any information you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading my message.

Yours faithfully

Patrick Tew