[Bf-docboard] Translation flags row

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 12 12:13:28 CEST 2009

Hello,

sorry for the double mail, forgot to say that {{Languages/FlagsRow}} doesn't work in Main namespace, I'll fix it later: then it'll be possible to use it in Main Page too.

Btw, I'm going to conform all navigators to make them appear all the same so if people here agree with this flag row thingy all navigators will have these flags.

Regards,
Luca

http://www.mindrones.com