[Bf-docboard] wiki refactor notes: i18n naming guidelines

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 21 11:52:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've seen that some people started new translated page but still
adding .<lang> (for example "Meta/Style Guide.br") so I've updated the
rules for page naming for translations in here
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/I18n#Page_Name

Please when you start a new translated page, please click on the link
of the english page to see the new pagename and add your language
code to this *new* URL.

For example, say you find a link like
"Manual/The Outliner"
somewhere and you wanna start transalting it in Brasilian Português ;)
Click on it, you will find it is now called
"Doc:Manual/Data_System/The_Outliner"
Add the "BR/" to this *new* pagename so that is becomes
"Doc:BR/Manual/Data_System/The_Outliner"
*This* is the page you have to start :)

In this way we won't have to move it in the proper place just after it has been created.

Thanks! :)

Luca

http://www.mindrones.com