[Bf-docboard] Proposed name change

read.write.services at gmail.com read.write.services at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 02:35:24 CET 2008

Hi there,

I am considering changing the name of the beginner documentation
from "Blender 3D: Noob to Pro", to "Blender 3D: Begginner to Professional".
I feel that blender3D is so high up on the quality scale that to keep the
beginner's booklet with such a cheap and silly name is immature and makes
beginners sound clueless, (the term is rather American rather than
international sounding) How about a title with a more professional sounding
name?

I would like to hear your feelings /agreeances/disagreeances for the
proposal.

Regards,
Richard