[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 26, Issue 9

Ryan Dale ryandale at UDel.Edu
Fri Sep 29 21:19:45 CEST 2006

> ATM it seems to be impossible to upload and ODT file (OpenOffice file
> format) to the Wiki.
It looks like the wiki only cares about the extension - I've
successfully uploaded a .wav file by renaming it to a .blend before
uploading.  As long as you explain to the user that the file needs to be
renamed after downloading, this method works as a temporary fix.

> Could this upload be made possible ?
I don't know enough about MediaWiki, but I assume if it's possible to
upload a "non-standard" extension like .blend, then there must be a
setting somewhere to configure it for .odt as well.

-Ryan