[Bf-docboard] Navigation Plugin

a hettinger oninoshiko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:49:29 CEST 2006

ok... im late *mock shock* here is my prototype, if you have an image to use
for next/back we can add it.

Every existing page will need to be purged to have the controls added to the
top of the page. (i can do a bash script to do this, in about 5 mins, and
run it from here)

I should add "up to bookshelf" and "up to ToC", but havent yet.

it keeps a log of changes, but I dont have the undo function done (indeed,
the undo function may change wildly by the time i get it done). these two
tables will need added, replace testwiki_ with the apporpiate prefix for you
DB.

--
-- Table structure for table `testwiki_Bookshelf`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `testwiki_Bookshelf`;
CREATE TABLE `testwiki_Bookshelf` (

--
-- Table structure for table `testwiki_BookshelfLog`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `testwiki_BookshelfLog`;
CREATE TABLE `testwiki_BookshelfLog` (