[Bf-docboard] Node editor docs

Tobias Regenbrecht regenbrecht at gmx.net
Mon May 29 14:43:11 CEST 2006

Joe Eagar wrote:
> Hi.  As some of you may remember, I volunteered to write the node editor
> manual section last year.  After writing some stuff in the Tutorials
> section on the wiki, I realized that I needed to wait for the node
> features to stabilize before continuing.  Well, that's happened.

Deep_Thought in the blenderartists forum has written a beginners tutorial.
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60233&page=3

You can download it from:
http://members.dodo.com.au/iaina/BlenderNodePrimer.pdf

I've already asked him whether he would write for the manual on mediawiki, and
he agreed.

I think this is quite a good tutorial for beginners, and would like to see it
on mediawiki. So we do have some tutorials already.

With kind regards
--
SoylentGreen