[Bf-docboard] Navigation Plugin

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Wed May 17 11:19:54 CEST 2006

Sounds good! Is there anywhere we could see this in action (perhaps on
your own wiki, or is that just local?)?
I think, that you should apply for a BSoD grant too
(http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8825), I think this kind
of applies. It's a nice reward for what you're doing anyway!

Ewout

p.s. David/Spiderworm, any word on the MySQL update?