[Bf-docboard] Navigation Plugin

a hettinger oninoshiko at gmail.com
Mon May 15 07:32:26 CEST 2006

Just an update (wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm not doing anything), I
have lists of books and ToCs rendering from the DB, Up and Down buttons
working for the books list (applying them to the ToCs should be easy), and
new books and chapters can be added.

still to do is:
Editing chapter/volume names.
Deleteing chapters/volumes.
Rolling back edits/deletes of ToC/volume list.
Nav header on every page which is part of a book.
Checking permissions.

the first to will be a breaze, the next two will take a little longer, for
the last one im not sure how to do, (yet), but thats only because i haven't
thought about it much.