[Bf-docboard] Mediawiki 1.6.5

David Millet david at tellim.com
Wed May 10 23:42:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

As you can all see, the Mediawiki 1.6.5 upgrade has not gone quite as
planned.  I came to a point where I had to choose between partial
functionality for everybody with 1.6.5, or no functionality for most
users with version 1.5.2.  I chose the first.  Our version of MySQL
appears to be particularly buggy with the 1.6 series, and I'm going to
try to get the head admins to get it updated, as the decision is not mine.

Hang tight.  Sorry for slowing down development, but I promise you that
this will all be resolved soon.  Any questions, just ask here or in
#blenderwiki .

spiderworm