[Bf-docboard] Navigation Plugin

a hettinger oninoshiko at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:30:28 CEST 2006

My thoughts were to put enough management functionality into header
(if you were logged in) that those editing wouldn't even notice the
tags (once we did the initial work). I was thinking about something to
the effect of "<nav book="Manual" next="V" prev="III" />" and having
the code auto adjust it as necessary.

If adding tables to the DB isn't a problem (my thoughts had kinda
assumed it was for some irrational reason),  then we could make the DB
handle it, but my first instinct is "that's overkill."