[Bf-docboard] Accouple of things

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:45:41 CEST 2006

greetings

i desided to not send a half dosen emails so there a couple of things in
here

1) The FAQ
The FAQ needs to be deleted. It was stated moths ago that it was not in a
suitable format but i can delet pages.

2) Resource Section...
The resource section which has currantly got Textures in it and i have now
add Models. I'll work on scripts soon, as well as a section for games.

3) Models are under resources, textures should be moved ther as well.
 the line
*[[Tutorials/Textures Links|Textures]]
should now read
*[[Models/Textures|Textures]]

4) The front page has me stumped, not sure how to add the resource section
to it. so its under tutorials for now :( sorry best i could do with out
messing the layout up.

5) I am looking for coments and suggestions for then models page. I will
start seriously adding to it if now one objects. All currant links are
working.