[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 22, Issue 2

Sumit Datta sumitdatta at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:28:50 CEST 2006

Hello,
I am a PHP coder and would like to help on the customizations of
MediaWiki. I am a student from India and am a PHP/MySQL developer. I
work on OSS projects whenever I can. I have an exam in the month of
May (around 25th May) and before that I have college projects, so I
will not be able to help before that time, but I can surely try and
understand the needs in more details and get questions cleared out
before I start coding.
I am going through
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta/MediaWiki_optimised_for_manuals
and any extra information you can send me will he helpful. right now I
am also concentrating on SoC 2006.
Thanks,
Cheers!