[Bf-docboard] Textures links on the wiki

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Mon May 1 14:09:01 CEST 2006

Hi Ewout,

Mostly I was speaking towards just the "Resource" concept.

Good catch on "Modelling". Err... Models is what I meant. ;)

The "external tutorials..." statement was more for a comparison and not
really what I meant. Correct, we already have the tutorial links as
such. It just didn't come across correctly.

Here is the corrected version of my approach:

Resources
    Textures
    Models
    Scripts