[Bf-docboard] Blender Translators Day

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Mar 17 09:11:20 CET 2006

Op 17-mrt-2006, om 9:01 heeft Tom M het volgende geschreven:

> A thought that occurred to me after sending the email, was that it
> would be worth trying to email schools that teach english in foreign
> countries to invite participation (perhaps as extra credit or such),
> but I'm not sure how easy that would be to coordinate.

I don't think you should do that; the Blender terminology is very
specific and non-standard, and you might get loads of unmotivated or
simply bad translators.. This might create more work than it saves.

Please keep me posted on any changes.

Cheers,

Bart Veldhuizen
bart at vrotvrot.com