[Bf-docboard] Blender Translators Day

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:01:15 CET 2006

Hi Bart,

no date in mind yet.  Perhaps April 2nd for 2.41 and another early May
or late April for the 2.42 release.

A thought that occurred to me after sending the email, was that it
would be worth trying to email schools that teach english in foreign
countries to invite participation (perhaps as extra credit or such),
but I'm not sure how easy that would be to coordinate.

LetterRip