[Bf-docboard] translation

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 20:01:31 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

some of the documentation only needs minor updates.  Others have
already been updated, as long as you make clear what version of the
manual the translation is based off of (see the english page for
details).  Also apparently there is a German translation of the manual
being hosted at the mediawiki (it shouldn't be being hosted there
since mediawiki requires an incompatible license and thus might
complain).

LetterRip