[Bf-docboard] For french translation I need the accept to Copy and publish the wikimedia blender Doc On my site

avb.mooky.blender avb.mooky.blender at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 27 09:11:10 CEST 2006

Jean Montambeault a écrit :

> avb.mooky.blender wrote:
>

>> Yes I will wish to have the Accept to make a copy and a setting on
>> line of the documentation of Wikimédia Blender.
>> This to work on the translation and to make it read again before the
>> addition in Wikimedia.
>> Like the work do, last time, to translate the Blender2.32 Guide.
>> old translat Work
>> http://start1g.ovh.net/~blenderd/lecture_ouverte/modules/icontent/
>>
>> The futur Doc will take a place in the new 2.4x Documentation Page.
>

> Hello Arnaud !
>
> There's already a translation effort going on here on the Blenderwiki
> : why not simply join instead of duplicating it, with the risk of
> redoing the same work twice ?

It's not or the final off work  but only for my part off translate,
before move it on Wikimédia.
As you could see my preceding work I have a tandance to make spelling
mistakes. :-D

As me of other people are not to accustom with working of Médiawikini
They wish to also take part in the translation of the Docbook.
It the reason to use the only Html symply page to do it
And finally we will add its pages in Wikimedia

For the risk of redoing the same works is not real, for the moment, We
are not so people at work on it.
Later it's possible but the work to do is realy important. we should not
be unaware of all those which could help us.

This is the reason off my demand.

Arnaud.beausoleil.