[Bf-docboard] Translate new development info wiki page?

Joe Eagar joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 26 07:12:51 CEST 2006

Hi.  A while back I wrote
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/New_Dev_Info , a page
to help out new developers get started with Blender.  Since Blender is
helped out by so many non-native-english speakers, I was thinking it
might be beneficial to translate it into different languages.

I believe the official policy is that coders must be able to communicate
in English.  Would translating the new developer page be against that
policy?  I think it would really help.  Of course I'd have to find
volunteers to do it, since I'm a native english speaker (though I hope
to learn a second language someday).

Joe