[Bf-docboard] Are some long held conventions abandonned...

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Sun Jun 25 22:33:19 CEST 2006

On 6/25/06, Jean Montambeault <iaminnocent at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Nope, after. Maybe I used some strange nick that I forgot but... well I
> don't think so but that isn't beyond me.

hehe, I know what the problem was: you have 2 user accounts now, one
under "IamInnocent" and one under "Iaminnocent"... subtle difference
if you don't take the capital-sensitivity into account.

> Well, I can't say that I find it good looking, explicit and not
> cumbersome but I don't feel like opening a debate on the subject.

If you have any suggestions to improve this (this has been discussed
on the list before, just search the archives of about 2 months ago)
please tell...

Ewout