[Bf-docboard] Documentation structure project

Will DeVore quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Wed Jun 21 14:24:56 CEST 2006

Greetings Matt,

I understand where you are coming from. I didn't realize I was doing
that in relation to the translators. And I also didn't realize the level
of prose was excessive, my apologies.

Perhaps I should put myself in "park", give you the necessary time to
complete your strategy or at the very least get it underway and pick
back up when you signal that everything is ok.

I look forward to seeing the new structure and will make every attempt
to follow it and, in addition, turn the prose down a great deal. ;)

As for now I am going to redirect efforts to improving my knowledge of
the language "D" for the new few weeks. Perhaps "D" will be considered
for core development someday, perhaps...

-Will