[Bf-docboard] Fwd: Game Manual

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:34:44 CEST 2006

Greetings

I have start adding pages to the index (contents page)

The first page is the overview of the Logic window

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Game/Logic_Panel

The second is a more in-depth look at the actors' settings

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Game/Actors

Any positive comments or crits are welcome.

Julian:

I know the wiki accepts sound files, but I can't find any documentation
regarding the loading of sound, python or blender files to the Wiki.

Doc-Board:

What's you opinion on sound, python or blender files being loaded to the
wiki.

Thanks all

al