[Bf-docboard] Fwd: Game Manual

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:59:30 CEST 2006

greeting

This wasn't my proposel for the BSOD, but thanks for the heads up. I would
like to work on it regardless of weather or not it makes it in to the BSOD
and was more seeking advise and the wisdom of the docboard.

I think it is esencial that people start working on a manual especially now
that the bullet engin is coming to a stable state not to mention the
integration with OGRE enging for graphics.

Julian Oliver: Is that you summer of dicumentations proposal or are you
intressed in getting involved regaurdless? I have started developing the
game tutorial which actually cove some of the what you have commented on.
But i see the wisdom in a pinball game, would you be willing to make such a
tutorial?

spiderworm: I didn't know about personal pages, you learn something new
every day ;)

I wish to start uploading some of the work i have completed. Do i add that
to the menu as it stands or to my personal page(s). What would be the next
step in getting the manual recognised offically by the docboard?

thanks everyone
al