French release notes (was: Re: [Bf-docboard] mediawiki)

Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic) olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Wed Jan 25 16:27:05 CET 2006

Salut Kaal,

welcome aboard.

I think Jean Montambeault (iaminnocent) already started to translate the
release notes to french according to my information, because he left the
following message a few weeks ago:

 = = = = = = =
De : Jean Montambeault <iaminnocent at videotron.ca>
 À : Blender Documentation Project <bf-docboard at projects.blender.org>
 Date : 27/12/2005 01:15

Hi all !

So... I created a bunch of pages for that translation effort all linking from
this page :
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Release_Notes.fr/Release_Notes

I copied the English text to those pages so they'd be ready for editing to
French right away.

Anybody interested can participate of course ; yet, a message here or (better)
in the 'Talk' section of the page one intend to edit would be nice.

Jean

perhaps you could send him an e-mail in order to check the status of these
pages with a delete recommandation :-/

--
Olivier SARAJA