[Bf-docboard] "Bug tracker" for the documentation ?

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 14 17:52:05 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ewout Fernhout" <chocolade at extrapuur.nl>
To: "Blender Documentation Project" <bf-docboard at projects.blender.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] "Bug tracker" for the documentation ?

Something I proposed long ago, but seemed hard to implement (at least
at the time), was to make the talk pages of every page open to the
public, so that everyone who did not want to go through the hassle of
registering and getting edit rights could make notes there.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php?title=Special%3ARecentchanges&namespace=1
would then be a documentation bug tracker (more or less).

Anyway, I think that you hold the essential for us to see : it must be
simple, awfully simple, as simple as speech.
If what you suggest can't be achieved maybe we could have them send an email
somewhere safe where we could read them?
Maybe we could even give them a priority label or something ?

It's beginnig to show that I never filled a bug report... ;)

Jean