[Bf-docboard] "Bug tracker" for the documentation ?

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Sat Jan 14 17:43:57 CET 2006

Something I proposed long ago, but seemed hard to implement (at least
at the time), was to make the talk pages of every page open to the
public, so that everyone who did not want to go through the hassle of
registering and getting edit rights could make notes there.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php?title=Special%3ARecentchanges&namespace=1
would then be a documentation bug tracker (more or less).

Ewout