[Bf-docboard] Finishe partI of Gus tutorial

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 14 01:46:00 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivailo Stoimenov" <wivern at pro-lan.net>
To: "Blender Documentation Project" <bf-docboard at projects.blender.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] Finishe partI of Gus tutorial

Thank you for reviewing this. :)

> First image, showing default blender window shows an interface glitch in

I am correcting it right now : there was one of the 6 panels missing too ;
there were just 4 in v 2.31.

>  And why are cursors shown on your screenshots
> in such shapes and colors? Black inverting arrow, bold black cross?

They are bold to be seen in edit mode. I personnally need it : I simply
can't see any other size or color when I work.
Are they too objectionable ? I understand that the pointer should be the
same all through the book though. Is there a standard pointer ? Should they
show at all ? I think that they should obviously.

I made a mess of the last image though, the materials for the eyes, button
and teeth. I'll make a better one right away.

Tell me what you think of the changes or non-changes I made.

Thanks again.

Jean