[Bf-docboard] Updating the Blender guide

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Fri Jan 13 02:00:01 CET 2006

Greetings Oge,

Part II is currently being updated to 2.4. I would think that any
sections marked [done] you could start translating. You may want to put
a “watch” on those pages just in case someone makes additional changes.
Note: 2.41 is coming out soon so don’t be surprised if they are updated
pretty soon.

I am currently updating “Booleans” which shows an [inprogress]
indicator. There are many sections still to be done, so it is a slow
going process. I only put about 2 or 3 hours a day on the manual at most.

There are talks about restructuring the manual some time soon but I
don’t know the status of it.

Personally I would like to add a section dedicated to “Panel”s and then
have the sections reference them but I am currently knee deep in
updating the manual to 2.4; many sections are largely out of date. At my
current rate it will take me about 3 months to complete just Part II.

Cheers.

-Will (Quartz).