[Bf-docboard] Versioning headliners for 2.4 in the manual.

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Tue Jan 10 03:20:39 CET 2006

Greetings,

Just for "temporary" measures I have placed a {{done}} template on the
Modelling sections that I have upgraded to 2.4. I place an
{{inprogress}} template on the section that is currently being updated
to 2.4 and actively change its status as I upgrade the section.

I will gracefully remove them if they bother anyone, but it helps me
(err... us) know where I stand in updating the manual, plus i think it
gives others a feeling of the update progress. Of course once all the
sections have been upgraded they can be removed. Only to reappear with
2.41 shortly down the road! 8-)

If they are unwanted please let me know and I will graceously remove
them. Ultimately, though, they will disappear as the finish line is reached.

-Will (Quartz).