[Bf-docboard] Re: release 2.41 in a week, Re: Focus for 2006 and Next Meeting

Glen Moyes metsys at icubenetwork.com
Mon Jan 9 18:10:49 CET 2006

Rui Campos wrote:

>- Help on the creation of the Training Book (for teachers)

I'm making a workshop manual to help myself teach the Blender workshop
at my college, and have less preparation time for future semesters. I'll
also want it to be available for other people to use, and the Training
Book would be a good application for that. I'll set up a spot on my
webpage so that the docboard and my students can read the material. I'll
let everyone know when that's up.

By the way, a lot of what I will put in there can be used for the Theory
section that I'd like to add to the wiki. Should we start thinking about
adding such a section now? How is Noob2Pro going to be added into the
wiki? Will it be a separate section like "Blender 3D: Go Pro" is?

As for the meeting, I'll see if I can make it. It's hard for me on Sundays.

Jean Montambeault wrote:

>Now, if one can only find a way to write that introduction without the techno-lingo
>of the Manual 1.5...

I'm on it. It's part of what I'm doing for the workshop manual anyway,
and is fortunately one of the first things I'll be writing this month.

- Glen Moyes