[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Mon Jan 9 23:31:47 CET 2006

On 1/9/06, Pierre-Luc Auclair <p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com> wrote:
> It's an InDesign CS2 document. I can send it to you or make the changes
> myself if you don't have it (should take a minute). About BS Vera, isn't
> it free for licensing? See the Copyright section on this page:
> http://www.gnome.org/fonts/ , I can't find anything probiting it's use.

I guess I misinterpreted this text, thinking that only derivative
fonts were allowed. But then again, English is not my native language:

"Bitstream Vera Fonts Copyright
The fonts have a generous copyright, allowing derivative works (as
long as "Bitstream" or "Vera" are not in the names), and full
redistribution (so long as they are not *sold* by themselves). They
can be be bundled, redistributed and sold with any software."

> I was also seeking a way to rasterize the drop shadows, it would
> probably lower the filesize a lot, and I personally prefer this to a
> solid shadow.

Ok, let's vote :o)

could you send me the indd then?

Ewout