[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com
Mon Jan 9 23:19:09 CET 2006

It's an InDesign CS2 document. I can send it to you or make the changes
myself if you don't have it (should take a minute). About BS Vera, isn't
it free for licensing? See the Copyright section on this page:
http://www.gnome.org/fonts/ , I can't find anything probiting it's use.

I was also seeking a way to rasterize the drop shadows, it would
probably lower the filesize a lot, and I personally prefer this to a
solid shadow.

The brown is a good neutral complementary color to orange and blue in my
opinion. But it's not set into concrete and will change in the future
when we decide on the official colors.

-Pierre-Luc Auclair