[Bf-docboard] release 2.41 in a week

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:24:46 CET 2006

Hi all we will have a bug fix/game engine/python release in a week.

It would be really good if we could do a few things before then

1) Update the 30+30 to use 2.40 features and 2.40 pics it is mostly
still refering to version 2.31 I updated some pics - I can do the
whole thing if need be but I have quite a few things that I'm already
assigned so if someone could help out it would be appreciated -
basically the vert/edge/face/zbuffer thing; manipulator; undo (instead
of the 'remove doubles), subsurf modifier; and mirror modifier with
and without merge limit need to be covered.

2) Is there anyone knowledgeable about the new animation features?
Everything on the wiki mostly refers to the older methods ...

If we could get those 2 things done - it would be great,

Thanks,

LetterRip