[Bf-docboard] Men at work ? Slow worker indeed...

Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic) olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Sun Jan 8 20:44:55 CET 2006

Le Dimanche 8 Janvier 2006 19:06, Jean Montambeault a écrit :
> There's been a 'Men working' sign on this page for a few days already.
> http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/PartIII/Materials_in_practice
> I wonder if there really is anybody working on it : the last edits are form
> dec 24th. I'd like to translate it but would like to know first if the page
> is going to change a lot.
> Is the 'worker' reading this ?

Yes it's me :)

I have really hard time finding some time to rebuild entirely this section,
but it's still on my Top10 items of my TODO-list. I'd say that you should
wait for the updated text, with newer screenshots, before translating.

the main difficulty is that I don't know yet how much of the original text I
will save for this section, as it's current organization is bugging me. I'd
like to, more or less, mirror the pannels organization within Blender so that
information could be more easily found about them.

as this is a major rewrite, and not a simple update, I would not like to take
too much time to rewrite it because it will mean that in the same time, the
information will be totally unavailable... :(

If you want to discuss this with me, Jean  (or anybody else!), you can send me
a private mail if needed, or keep the ML discussion alive ^^

Cheers,

--
Olivier SARAJA