[Bf-docboard] Added some tips to Fluid Sim part

olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Jan 2 11:35:48 CET 2006

Hey all,

I added some tips and hints to the fluid sim part. Nothing outstanding,
though, but I'd like them to be reviewed as they are experience-based and
not expert-based, so maybe are they innacurate or wrong! Please feel free
to add, edit, delete!!!

Also the layout should be changed (still don't know to do that, too
lazy/busy to learn the wiki codes for now), I put them in grey boxes but
the are not on the same level as the text: (*) and (**).

Happy New Year to all of you!

Cheers,
olivS