[Bf-docboard] Blender.org - Info Center - Using Blender - Tutorials - missing files from old blender.nl tutorials

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Wed Oct 19 11:46:06 CEST 2005

Hi

most of old tuts are indeed ... old...

this is strictly my personal opinion, but BLenderMania 'boolean' tut is
completely obsolete, and the same is true for many others.

On the other hand we think that a tutorial section in the wiki would be a
nice addition, and that will help in slimming the core doc by taking out
some of the examples.

So we would gladly have you contributing to the wiki, but on tuts or other
material pertaining to current blender version ;)

Keep in touch

Stefano