[Bf-docboard] Writing

Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic) olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Mon May 30 20:05:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

> 1 - We really do lack all the Raytracer stuff (Shadows, Transparencies)
> Any volunteers?

I already volunteered for Area Lights (I can extend to transparencies) a few
months ago but I never got an answer about my only question: can I submit the
text and the pics to someone, while this someone will put the text and pics
in the DocBook format for me? If yes I can provide the text and captions
(given a few days, of course). If no, I'm sorry that the actual system is not
convenient enough for me and that I could help at all... :(

Cheers,
olivS

--
Olivier SARAJA