[Bf-docboard] Writing

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Mon May 30 09:41:10 CEST 2005

Hi!

I finally added the new PET section.

Some comments:

1 - We really do lack all the Raytracer stuff (Shadows, Transparencies)

2 - We need new particles, curve tapers, softbodies

3 - We must write something on YafRay integration and get rid of YableX chapter

Any volunteers?

On my side I have a question. I've switched to cygwin for compiling the DocBook. It is better, but Figure references contains the caption!

For example

 To select a different lamp type, or to tune the parameters, you need to switch to the Shading Context window Figure 12.1, "Lamp Buttons." (F5) and Lamp Sub-context

Whereas

 To select a different lamp type, or to tune the parameters, you need to switch to the Shading Context window Figure 12.1 (F5) and Lamp Sub-context

Would vbe definitely better.

Any hints?

Stefano

Ing. Stefano SELLERI - DET - Univ. of Florence - Via Lombroso 6/17
50134 - Firenze. T. +39-055-4796751. F. +39-055-4796767