[Bf-docboard] wiki?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Jun 1 19:24:05 CEST 2005

Hi Kent,

Op 1-jun-2005, om 18:26 heeft Kent Mein het volgende geschreven:

> Were using docuwiki internally here at work:
> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki

having experience with a wiki, would you say that it is a suitable
medium for writing a book-like document such as the Blender manual
in? How would you say that the well-structured, (in my opinion)
harder to learn DocBook compares to a free-form, easy to learn Wiki
system?

> It also has this pretty nice comparison chart of various wiki's:
> http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:compare

I'll definitely have a look at that, thanks!

Bart