[Bf-docboard] wiki?

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Wed Jun 1 18:26:26 CEST 2005

> Is it posible to have CVS access to the wiki? So to download and browse
> offline only recent changes? Because I would like to have all docs here
> and read them when needed. Also will it be possible to convert them to
> PDF, CHM, ...?

Were using docuwiki internally here at work:
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:dokuwiki

It doesn't use cvs but it does similar funtionality.  I've never
tried to do ofline stuff with it though.

It also has this pretty nice comparison chart of various wiki's:
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:compare

Which also gives a good rundown of various features in most wiki's.

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein