[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Fri Dec 23 01:24:09 CET 2005

For me, the guide shouldn't try to convince the user how great it is.
That's the job of the website and marketting brochure. Once the
artist downloads blender, he must already know that blender is
the coolest piece of software in the universe ^^

But since i seem very alone defending that point, then let the
quickstart guide be orange, kungfu and shiny :D

Well, if most of you think that orange is cooler, then let it be :)