[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Jef Jansen jef.jansen at telenet.be
Fri Dec 23 01:02:55 CET 2005

Hoi Frederic and Ewout,

Ewout has a big clue. The essence "the quickstart is a must have" next
to the keyboard it's a excellent help. Quicstart in blue orange . Print
it the way YOU like it and help is there.

Just a short comment before I leave my Mac for a week.

Greetings,
Merry Christmas and a Blenderfull Year

Jef

Op 23-dec-05 om 00:49 heeft Ewout Fernhout het volgende geschreven: